If you are looking for a quick recipe for gluten-free Irish soda bread, check out Beth Hillson’s Easy Delicious Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread Recipe!
From Beth Hillson, Author, Gluten-Free Makeovers
- One box of Gluten Free Pantry Brown Rice Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 2 organic eggs
- ¾ cup low-fat organic milk
- 2 tablespoons melted organic butter or vegetable oil
- ¾ cup organic raisins
- 2 teaspoons caraway seed (optional)
- 2 teaspoons grated organic orange rind
- 1 tablespoon melted organic butter to brush top of bread
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly oil an 8-inch cake pan. Set aside.
- Empty contents of one box of mix into medium mixing bowl.
- Blend in caraway seeds and orange rind.
- Combine eggs, milk and 2 tablespoons butter or oil and beat into mix.
- Fold in raisins.
- Spread into prepared cake pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until top is brown.
- Brush with 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Cool slightly. Cut into wedges and enjoy!
Courtesy of Glutino Foods
Want more tips? Listen to Beth Hillson’s interview on The Organic View Radio Show: