What’s red and orange and absolutely the BEST way to have a little cheer this Christmas and New Year’s Eve? It’s an organic “Mar-Tea-nee” of course! This featured recipe also includes products from The Organic View Radio Show’s “Best of 2011” nominations! I personally love my martini’s stirred, NOT shaken. Just a little gentle stirring is all that is needed to allow the flavors to incorporate. Evidently, James Bond didn’t appreciate organics the way my organic good food friends and I do.
CHARTREUSE Organic Teas
– A Chicago HIT –
- 4oz Chartreuse Organic ‘Tucson Bold’ Herbal Tea
- Bainbridge Distillers Organic ‘Legacy’ Vodka
- 2 cubes of Native Forest Organic Pineapple
- 1 Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange
- In a well-chilled Martini glass, add 4oz of chilled, strong brewed Chartreuse Organic ‘Tucson Bold’ Herbal Tea, add 1oz of chilled Bainbridge Distillers Organic ‘Legacy’ Vodka, two cubes of Native Forest Organic Pineapple on a little pick in the glass (instead of an olive) and a slice of an Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange on the rim of the glass.
- Stir, serve and enjoy!